What information do we collect?
What is your information used for?
- Contact information, such as email, name, and phone number
- Sales territory information, such as company, state, and country
- Billing and shipping information (when placing orders)
- Other information entered on website forms, such as help box or service request
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
* You may update your preferences at any time using the link at the bottom of each email.
Various security measures are in place to protect your information. In addition, credit card numbers are never stored in our database.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any of your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may release information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other's rights, property, or safety.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-877-SEPAX-US.